Wednesday, June 11, 2008

don’t let me know what you find out

So I’ve been MIA. True story. my random New York trip went by in a flash. A fun flash. i can get into that, but i won't. Now I’m back to reality, or at least something like it. A degree of reality actually. Just not sure which?

I know this girl who is seeing a guy that has a half girlfriend. Weird situation. Half girlfriend??..?

I do what I do best during the summer and that is to take off every weekend possible to the cottage. Mine, Elise’s, Tasha’s, whomever’s really. I got too much sun this weekend, and came home rouge, and uncomfortable. Funny thing is I was actually starting to enjoy my new shade of white. I thought I would be uber cool to go fake tanning today to keep it up, and/or just over do it, like I tend to do with everything. I’m severely burned in places that should never be burnt. Have I learned my lesson?? Probably not.

I love this summer so far in a peculiar way. So much has changed and it continues to everyday feels like. Go summer.

Anyways one day when I grow up I will buy art. Tons of it. Art that most people won’t enjoy. But I’ll never care. Check this blog out for some cerrazyyyy ART.

http://onetogrow88.blogspot.com/

Photobucket
Sorry for the randoness.
xj

Oh and I found a few more things I yearn for.

(1) Nose cups…should I even say more. Imagine a party where everyone has a different nose cup?? I want to be at that party.

Photobucket
(2) Frozen smiles…I guess they would just make me happy, and I would pick them out of my glass and pretend I have dentures. Dentures are fun. When I was little I used to make my grandmother take hers out…I still ask her to this day, but she won’t do it for me anymore…frozen smiles, the obvious next best thing.

Photobucket

(3)And finally the secret writing pens. I was asking someone the other day of they remembered using these babies, but they did not. These pens can bring so much joy. If someone finds me these I will write you dirty messages for life. Fun

Photobucket

1 comment:

vintage muse said...

wear sunscreen, jess. seriously, protect that gorgeous skin of yours. you dont want to regret serious things like ruining your skin.

that tmnt art is SCARY.

the nose cups, i dig those.

secret writing set, GAHHHHH amazing. you know though, you can always write to someone in candle wax, and then they can paint over it and the message will appear. just until you buy the real set.

miss u :)