Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the glitter's all wet you're all chrome


That is not my hand : (
These were the perfect winter boots for me. They are high, black, and have a decent grip at the bottom. However, I decided to take my sweet ass time in purchasing them, and inevitably, they are completely sold out everywhere. Booooo. So then I saw that Jeffrey Campbell made a similar pair, and because they are half the price as the Burberry ones, I was also going to get the “Alexa” wedge bootie. (Yes it sort of looks like an orthopaedic shoe) Again, that ship has sailed, and they are gonzo. I guess I’m not meant to have them. Truth is “fashion crazed” chicks are on this shit the second they come out. Can’t compete with that.

5 comments:

little one said...

the JC direct copy of the acne atacoma is sickening to my stomach b/c i love the atacoma's so much and WILL, WILL, WILL own them. i also think the JC alexas are brutal.

the JC knockoff of the burberry, the poland is pretty cute though.

vintage muse said...

i agree the alexas are hideous.

the other one, very nice. sorry you couldnt get it. maybe aldo will come out with a copy...

jessica said...

I picture the one’s you guys hate with cute knee highs and a skirt or shorts…Sort of like a Clueless outfit..Boop

little one said...

i don't like the knock-offs of the original acnes but love the acnes, they're my dream shoe. last time i saved up for them they got sold out so here's to trying again, hopefully the 2nd times a charm.

http://shop.acnestudios.com/system/search/product.asp?id=3650

everything about this version is better. more of a slope, better quality, better color, etc. acne = janet's lover.

jessica said...

oh man those are crazy hot! screw the JC ones. even the colour!