Tuesday, February 9, 2010

66 lazy days

So I seem to be headed to Coachella this year. I’ve only been one other time, but I’m looking forwarded to getting away again, and checking it all out. We decided to rent a house this year, and I’m psyched about it. The place is wicked, and I may just lounge around the pool all day long.
One of the things I love best about Coachella is the fashion! I’m going to start planning some outfits soon (Like a week before in reality). Below are a few of my fav looks from the past festivals... AND then two looks which are hideous, and a major NO. You’ll figure them out I am sure.

2 comments:

vintage muse said...

i cant be really happy for u cause ur missing my wedding. but i am a little happy for you.

jessica said...

seriously, i can't stop thinking abuot that. i feel horrible. you're the one person i actually want to go to their wedding.i want to be part of it up until the date pleaseeee...