Friday, September 21, 2007

Go back to your “block”

Ok so I promised myself I wouldn’t post anything about obnoxious celebrities, but I just can’t help myself with this nonsense. Although, I’m with the brat about the candles. I'm a sucker for expensive candles.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jennifer Lopez is currently in London promoting her new album "Brave" and before arriving at the Dorchester Hotel she faxed over just a couple of things a girl might need while she's away from home. Here's her list:

2 Humidifiers
2 Fans
Room temp must always be at 80F
2 Extension cords and power adapters
Candles by Jo Malone in Lime or Grapefruit
3 Wardrobe racks with hangers
Steamer, iron, ironing board
White or red roses
Soft baked chocolate chip cookies
Sour cream and onion chips
Regular chips
Fruit platters
Veggie platters
Plain M&Ms
Sunflower seeds
Ritz crackers
Dentyne Ice
Spicy Brown Mustard
Mayo
Penta or Smart water (room temp)
Caffeine Free Regular Coke
Diet Coke
Redbull
Coors Lite (bottled only)
Gatorade

Ho

2 comments:

vintage muse said...

i dont think thats TOO unreasonable.. she's gotta keep her as fat somehow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.