Tuesday, April 15, 2008

love is mysterious and rad, like Steve Perry from Journey

I took that line from this book I just read. Candy Girl by Diablo Cody. Such a fun read, and sooo perverse which can be fun. If your a fem, read it.

Things to do today
Buy flowers
Make cake
Buy an obnoxious “happy anniversary banner”

It’s my parents 30th anniversary today so my sister and I decided that we would make our parentals a lavish dinner. But then reality set in, and we realized that would do work with our time restraints. My sister teaches till late, and I well I…..anyways I have a concert tonight so I don’t want to be all stressed and stuff. Soooo were pulling Ms. Doubtfire styles. Go to parents fav restaurant, set the table beautifully, take food containers and disburse food on actual plates, and vola. Dinner is served, and a kick ass one at that.

30 years of marriage. Crazy huh.

So anyways one of the members of the troop sent over via email, a pretty catchy remake of the Dolly and Kenny classic, Islands in the Stream, by the Constantines and Feist. Its actually pretty good stuff. Here’s the link if your interested. http://artscrafts.ca/constantines/islandsinthestream/

Also I have a new favourite photographer. His stuff is wonderful, and unique, and crazy for the most part. Please check his stuff out and favourite your favourites.
http://www.knotan.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 30 years Mr & Mrs. DeLibs :)
xo

LegZ

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.