Monday, December 29, 2008

Sooo what are YOU doing for new years eve??


No seriously, I am really interested. I’ve hated this holiday for about 7 years now, so I am always intrigued when people have plans set. Please share.

The perfect New Years eve to me, is to be surrounded by your friends and loved ones, either at someone’s house, or at the cottage, (with copious amount of booze). But hey that’s just me. OR better yet getting the hey outta here. Of course that takes some planning well in advance, something I seem to be deficient in. My New Years resolution….To plan new year’s eve 2010 in advance. (a crazy trip somewhere, crazy). Crazy.

I dropped my phone in the bath tub the other day, and it died. Funny thing is I never take baths. Mind you I shouldn’t be texting and such while relaxing in hot water, but y’know. I didn’t realized how much a new phone would be. Silly thing really. Lesson learned. I told myself that was the final thing of the year 2008 to wrong for me. Of course it had to be squeezed into the very last week of the year.

2009 WILL be a better year for me. It has no choice, because I am not giving it one.

Done & done.

(An example of what NOT to do)

x-jess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're hot!

& you KNOW where me & Gare will be NYE. And you don't need to drive between *your* hours. I'll be there way before 6pm. Do it.

lower case g said...

Rockband NYE. bring your voice.

vintage muse said...

im hanging at my neighb's place. just a low key drink and eat and laugh and play guitar hero. you know.

ps you look incredible in the first image and MASDnkajshdgfk ashgfashkhshdlgjkahsdluig in the second. (that means whatever incredible is times a bazillion).

love love :) xo

ps if u dont come see me soon we're over.