Sunday, January 25, 2009

sleep

John Lennon- [How do you Sleep] The only thing you done was yesterday And since you're gone you're just another day Ah, how do you sleep?Ah, how do you sleep at night
Radiohead- [Go To Sleep]As you sleep I'm gonna go to sleep Let this wash All over me
Home Video- [Sleep Sweet]Nothing bad will ever happen As long as I am here
Fiona Apple- [Sleep To Dream]I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream You got your head in the clouds and you're not at all what ya seem
My Bloody Valentine-[When You Sleep]When you sleep tomorrow And it wont be long Once in a while When you make me smile
Conjure One-[Sleep]My nervous system is shot alright I won't sleep unless you
Azure Ray- [Sleep]Fill these spaces up with days in my room you can go you can stay I can't sleep I can't speak to you I can't sleep Now these years locked on my drawer I'll open to see just to be sure
Dandy Warhols- [Sleep]Well I could sleep forever, but it's of her I dream. If I could sleep forever, I could forget about everything.
The Perishers- [Trouble Sleeping] I’m having trouble sleeping You’re jumping in my bed Twisting in my headLeave me

x. night/jess

3 comments:

michael. said...

heres a good one.

the smiths - asleep

Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
Im tired and i
I want to go to bed

jessica said...

Ahh yes M, good one for sure

purposeful wanderer said...

the pretenders - i go to sleep

i go to sleep, sleep
and imagine that you're there with me