Friday, October 26, 2007

die day

So the Casby Awards scandal was successful. I spent 25 minutes in a bathroom stall waiting for people to be let in, but all in all it was a great night. I met all kinds of “nice” people, and drank my little face off. We’ll like 5 drinks, but that’s needed for me. I’ll post a few pic’s later.

My accomplice Alex
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Moving on. This week has been sheer craziness. As most of my weeks lately have been. Really just precious time that just disappears. Last night L and I spent the concluding part of the night trying to think of excuses to not go to work today, and why we deserve to stay home. We’re both at work today. Nuff said.

It’s Friday so that means it’s date night! L and I are going to watch “Control” tonight! We are very excited about this, and I’m sure I will blog about it tomorrow.

Oh wait no I won’t. Like I said time is precious, and I have very little of it. Tomorrow I will have to spend the day in Kensington finishing off my last bit of hallowing costume shopping. Mostly just for add-ons..or accessories as girls may call it. Then it’s off to the Halloween party. Yey and yey. I will be sure to post pic’s of my friends hilarious costumes.

Have a fab weekend friends.

I leave you with this
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Xxx kisses

2 comments:

lower case g said...

that photo is amazing.

jessica said...

Animals, Morrissey, and Interpol. That’s pretty much just sex really.