Friday, October 12, 2007

a part of me is missing

Who ever knows me well, knows how much I truly loved my dog. She was my best friend in the entire world, loved me unconditionally, and was always there for me when I needed her.
She is now in a happy place and out of any discomfort. I miss her like crazy, but know that it was the best decision for her, as much as it hurt.

Rest in peace my angel. I will love you always and never forget you.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks to all my friends for all your thoughts and kind words, I really do appreciate them.

Who ever has an animal that they love, please give them a big kiss for me tonight.

xx-jess

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart.
I just heard about this yesterday- I'm really sorry...
Anything i can do to help...let me know.

xoxox
Lisa

vintage muse said...

big hug doll, love you.

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

I'm sorry about this. I have a dog and he's just like my son, I really love him, but he's too old now. I know what you mean and you're not the only one in the world who feels like that.

jessica said...

thank you aretha... that's very sweet.