Wednesday, October 31, 2007

gatto nero

Since my angel has left me to hang out with her bud’s in doggie heaven, I have been pretty deprived in feeling the animal touch. I won’t get another dog right now, because I’m not ready yet, and I have NO time to take good care of it, but I was thinking maybe a cat? I would get it as a kitten, bring it everywhere with me, and train it to be very affectionate. If you can even do that with cats…Ultimately I want it to fall asleep in the nape of my neck. How sweet would that feel? Seriously.

So I’m thinking I want a black cat. They get such a bad rep, but I think they are beautiful creatures.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats are great but they're just as much work as dogs. If you're ready for it, then a kitten would be the cutest... and i love the black cat idea.

jessica said...

yey! I will bring it over to your place and we can play cat games with it?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ... I love you but No. Unless we create a little area JUST for the kitty to play in.

ha...you are a funny little one.

PS: You in for tonight?

Unknown said...

i had a black cat, once, when i was small. he was sweet, and gentle, and curious. he always made the best little cat sounds. but sadly, one morning, he tried to claw a plug from an outlet and was sent bouncing off the walls from electric shock.

he lived.


sounds like you love animals. i think you should have another. maybe a little scatterbrain cat of your own.

jessica said...

it's mil!
he lived!!!!!! excellent story! I'm happy it had a good ending. And yes you are very right, I adore all animals. maybe i'll have a new cat story to tell soon.