Wednesday, May 14, 2008

do spiders have tongues?

I just finished watching P.S. I love You, and by the end, I had a pile of Kleenex stacked to the ceiling from all my gay tears, from my ridiculous r eyes. I have no idea what possessed me to rent that bloody flick, but I did, and it was the worst mistake of my life to date. If the movie was 2 hours, I cried for 52 minutes. Then I would laugh at myself and cry even harder, like the laugh cry, y’know? My friend Elise called to say she was going to bring me over a surprise, so I told her just to come in, that I was downstairs. She walked in and I could not stop, and she in return could not stop laughing…they just kept coming. Take my advice and don’t rent this. Who wants to watch a movie where the love of your life dies, and then sends you mail every week telling you to do something special for yourself? then the "widow" sleeps with another man, and the whole time I’m thinking “that slut bag”, but really she needed to move on right?? errr….anyway…

I needed a walk after, so I did just that…Shitty part is it’s been raining on and off all day today, and that brought out all the slimy creatures that this world has to offer, including snails…My fast paced walked turned out to be nothing of the sort. Passer-by’s were looking at me like I was nuts. I was dodging slinking snails the whole time. There were hundreds, and I could not step on them..have you ever heard that crunch before? Gross.

The Cure tomorrow! I have the worst seats, so taking pictures of Robert Smith is almost pointless. He will look miniscule, and I won’t get to share the goth hotness in all it’s entirety. Tomorrow I'm dressing like him in the vid above. At least my hair, and make-up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that movie looked really cheese to me, i was surprised swank signed on to that.

dont cry, buttercup. xo.

eeek snails! what about little froggies? remember the little froggies? call me to meet you half way next time!!

little one said...

be prepared for a couple of things:

1 - the longest set ever, i saw them like 3 years ago at the amphitheatre and swear to god, the set was like over 2.5 hours

2 - a FAT robert smith unless he's lost weight but still gothy

my bro was IN LOVE with the Cure back when and robert smith was the scariest person to me in the world...think b/c of the close to me video in the trunk clapping. i also still HATE love song, it sends shivers down my spine.