Monday, May 5, 2008

i will be the one to pull you through the mirror

I haven't really been to any good shows lately, so I can't brag or complain about anything. Oh wait yes i can, I saw the Teenagers the other night. The room was filled with hipsters that now bore me to death, (they are not even fun to make fun of anymore) so I hibernated in the corner and tried to enjoy the show. The lead singer basically just talks, and the sound wasn't so good either. His voice was ultimately drowned out by the instrumental stuff. Merh….I've got the Kills tomorrow, and I can't wait!!!!! Maybe kate moss will be there to support her soon to be hubby.
On a new music note, I've really really been enjoying driving around town listening to my new favorite band of the month. They are called The Black Keys, and their song Psychotic Girl has been on repeat since last week. Strange times, and Your Touch are also pretty good. Again, they've been around a while now, but I've just recently decided to love them. That's just they way I' am. It's blues/rock/different, so give them a try.
Toronto Show on August 3rd.
Photobucket

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Keys

No comments: