Friday, October 24, 2008

Year of Refusal

I normally don’t like to read autobiographies, because well, I don’t find people as interesting as they find themselves. However, Morrissey is in the process of writing one, and I will in fact be reading it.

"With every printed interview, there's lots of misquotes...Lots of them are really silly and really extreme, which you have to live with the rest of your life. So it's setting the record straight...So much crap is written about me and it's quite hard to live with sometimes because it all gets burned down in history and becomes part of whatever it is you are, the legacy, and it becomes very annoying."
P.S. In answer to your question Steven Patrick, yes, I will have your baby.

1 comment:

michael. said...

ya, he is the man. he;s not happy and he's not sad.