Wednesday, October 1, 2008

somebody with dead feet shouldn’t walk out on a limb

Last Sunday:

My friend Ashley asked me to go to Hot Chip with her, because her boyfriend, who she original bought the ticket for couldn’t make it to T.O. I happily obliged to go with. So Sunday rolls around, “the day of the concert”, and I’m obviously feeling super tired from a fun filled weekend…you know Sundays, great TV/Movie nights, I listlessly picked my body up off the couch, and got ready to go. Once at Ashley’s we had a few bevies, and went on our marry way to the kool haus. We decided to walk there since we were in such good spirits…As we approached the building, I noticed a lack of voices, or humans around the building. I joked that we screwed up the night of the show…..

Joked. Ha. Right
.




So yesterday which was Tuesday, we had a gay ol time at the Hot Chip Concert. One of the best LIVE bands i've ever seen. That was HC show #2 for us. Still great.

P.s. Ashley had the tickets in her possession. That’s all I’m sayin. In all honesty, I haven’t laughed so hard in a while, so you know what, I think everyone should go to a show a few days before the band is even in town…make your own fun!


Now, seriously I can’t wait for the KOL show in November! Tickets were sold out almost instantaneously, but luckily I have a wicked friend who bartends there, who is sneaking us in. Hell, that’s even more fun than having a ligit ticket.


Currently Listening to: Closer By king of Leon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story Jess =)

As for Kings of Leon. I'm super jealous that you're going. Although i will be away on a beach - I do wish I could've seen them!!!

xo,
Lisa