Sunday, October 19, 2008

Magnet-The Gospel Song

Like a broken record plays
I'll say it again just in case
You should lose the plot& swear that you forgot
But you wouldn't want to be that cruel
So I'll go right ahead now& say whatever I will
& if I'm so sure those are your boots to fill
Forgetfulness is a useful tool
When you're born and raised to be the fool
So you say you'll be sorry if it's gonna help me
To help myself out of this mess
& there's no need to worry, it was never my call
It was yours all along then I guess...Seems the damage has been done
Left a note and you were gone
But at least you said you loved me one time you were on top of me
& that's gonna have to do you see
Yeah that's gonna have to do for me
I don't need you to be sorry& it wouldn't help me
To help myself out of this mess& there's no need to worry, it was not your call
Not then and now even less
Cause with your heart in the future & your head in the past
There's nothing in between that's gonna last
Yeah with your heart in the future& your head in the past
There's nothing in between that's gonna last
I've seen nothing in between that's gonna last

love this song.. it's perfect right now.
http://www.myspace.com/magnet

No comments: