Wednesday, November 21, 2007

afuckyou

Rain. Rain. Rain. Wet. Wet. Wet.
Ice? Ice? Ice? Snow? Snow? snow?


It’s the middle of the week, say’s my calendar. Ahhh! Bon Jovi just came on the radio. I hate the Jovi, so much. It makes me think of a high school dance, or cheesy people from Woodbridge blasting it in their cars, thinking they’re bad ass. I love Woodbridge.

AND: My dirty blond natural hair is growing in. I look like a little boy. That's the first thing i see when i look in the mirror. This no driving business is now affecting my appearance.

STORY:

My cousin and I have been each other’s back bone lately, and have been with each other every night since i moved back to my parent's. Most of the time we want to murder each other, but last night was different. The music was on, and fancy footwork came on by chromeo. We all of a sudden decided that we are going to make a dance video to this, and our friend Daniel is going to tape us. See now the scary thing about this is that we do things like this when we are completely sober. stone cold sober. Bizzaro. I can’t wait.

On a kind of good note for me, my lawyer called me and we decided that since he lives right near me we’re going to meet for the first time at a Starbucks near our house. It's rad for me because I don't have to go all the way to Aurora, which is almost road trip material. Plus it's in a laid back atmosphere so i'll be more calm about the whole thing. Well that's one thing that went "right".

I’ve ALSO been thinking about it, and I’m going to move back into the city when everything blows over. I really miss it. By that time it will be almost spring. almost. I also don't think I’m going to move back in with lenny. I loved it there, but I feel as though i should give myself a fresh start. At everything really. I would still like a roommate though. so basically I'm looking for a mate. I figure by April I’ll be ready, and back on my feet
.

I leave you with this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a pretty hot photo. Or so I think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since when do we normally hate each other??? I am sadened and disturbed by this comment my cousin, and for that, I am not so sure I want you in me Fancy Footwork video...kidding...it's going to blow away all the others on youtube...they wont know what hit them...it will be gold...SALAD...as they say in woodbridge...haha
i'm such a loser

Anonymous said...

As for this picture posted of Rihanna the alien...all I gotta say is MAMA MIAAAA!!!

jessica said...

hahahhahahah! but seriously you need my moves for the video, so I'm taking what you said like a grain of salt.

Anonymous said...

we need bon jovi moves!!! possibly hair as well. i'm sure mikey o has some wigs we could borrow...perhaps a scottish kilt or 2 haha...

jessica said...

we're really doing this arn't we?

Anonymous said...

YOU BETCHA!

Anonymous said...

I heart both of those aliens.

xo
Legz