Sunday, November 18, 2007

a lovely myspace message I received today

i will hold this close to my heart.

"Hello !!Hi,Am Micheal from Nigeria ......Am 20 years old light Black guy.....Am single had no kid..But i wish to have some .......I like singing playing with kids making fun,going to the beach....making new friends and many more..I am looking for someone who really want to meet me and someone who cares alot......I'm a guy who is honest, loving, caring, sincere, passionate, affectionate,loyal,responsibl e, descents, commited and devoted to a lady an also i'm looking for a lady with the same qualitiesI need a lady to make me happy and give me the best in love, a lady with a lot of senses of humour who knows how to treat a guy and make a guy the best man in the whole world well i want you to know that i will like to get to know u better and see if we can make things real.......Micheal"

You know I’m pondering giving young Michael a chance. What a sweet sweet dear. We have so much in common. I like to make fun too, and people who care a lot.


Something to think about for sure.

kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing at this msg...what a classy man. Too bad there arent more like him around. When's the last time you were referred to as a "lady"...up here its "broad" "chick" "bitch" "hoe"...however he does need somt work in the grammar department. I'm not sure what their schooling requirements are down there in Nigeria. Nice of him to also mention he's a "LIGHT" black guy haha. On a scale of blackness where would light fall? Is this politically incorrect...ah who cares...i think you should make things real...haha