Tuesday, November 27, 2007

things i know about myself today.. and just things really.

1) I say “sorry” when I don’t hear someone correctly, and I have been told that this is very very wrong. I still do it daily.
2) I woke up cranky this morning. Sun please.
3) My password to get into this blog makes me laugh.
4) There was a small fruit fly in my fruit cup today. This did not make me happy because it looked so good, but anyone who knows me, knows that little cup did not get eaten.
5) And..oh, hello
I like someone that does not like me back. They are totally bizzarro, so it may be a good thing, but still.
6) I stream indie 103.1 on my computer at work, and it rules. I fell in love with it when I was In LA the last time. You MUST listen to it.
7) My clothes don’t match. I just realized that I’m wearing two shades of forest green. Not so good.
8) I need a friend with a nice voice to change my voice mail. I’m tired of people making fun of me.
9) I’m pondering how I feel about bottled water, and pre-washed lettuce? Hum. And taxation on water. Oh you just wait government.
10) There is way too many people watching me write this list right now. I however wonder what they think I could be writing.
11) This man in front of me has tight pants on. He’s my dad’s age. Not so cool.
12) I love my dad.
13) My lunch breaks at work, without a car, result in lists like this exact one being made.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
R.I.P.
Lady ( the poodle)
tasha and I soaking up some lovin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny post. Taxation on water...

little one said...

you should say pardon when you don't hear someone correctly but please never say it in new york, i was consistently made fun of due to my "canadian correctness" oh how us canadians love to be so PC

why is sorry wrong anyways?

jessica said...

why am I saying sorry? sorry what? sorry i was not paying attention the first time? i used to say pardon me, but I felt like an asshole, so i stopped and decided I was more comfortable being verbally incorrect??

lower case g said...

"sorry, i didn't quite hear that?" is what you're saying, or so i assume, as i say "sorry?" too... and its not wrong. how can something be wrong if it feels so right. ewww. nice list though...

XELA said...

Forest Green Jessica?! Leave the Green In the Forest, or else there will be none left for our Christmas trees!