Saturday, November 24, 2007

logic will break your heart

In bed. Still.

Went to a party last night. Saw a whole bunch of my old friends that I used to hang out with religiously. I also met some really awesome new ones. I screamed at a guy in his face, and now were bff’s. He’s a doll. It also turns out that it’s a small word. Nuff said.

I now miss things I haven’t thought about in a while. I’ve distanced myself and been so out of touch. I’m so confused today, about nothing.

The night did not end there. It never does for some reason.

Went to a friend’s house after. I watched them play guitar hero for an hour. I just sat there drinking wine, and starring at a TV screen, occasionally yelling at them to play the song I wanted to hear. Went to bed at 6:00. Woke up at 11:00.

And now I lay here, listening to music barely conscious. I discovered this band "120 days" recently, so that’s all I’ve been listening to all morning. They're from Norway so I obviously feel connected, being half Norwegian and all. I for the life of me can’t remember where I first heard one of their songs. Trivial things like this bother me. They’re perfect for me right now.

I of course did something I wish I didn’t last night. Not quite “regret” material, but close. I hate when I drink. I’m invincible, and the truth is that’s a big lie. Don’t get the wrong idea, it would not be any kind of issue for most. I’m not most.

I have a few pictures. But I’ll post them much later.
Goodnight
Or for the one’s with heads on their shoulders, have a wicked day.

Kisses
jessica


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

vintage muse said...

i miss you.

jessica said...

you more

lower case g said...

i miss Ray.

Anonymous said...

You just saw him wasted at Social last week...remember? haha, you probably don't! :P