Monday, November 26, 2007

Dovercourt, Argyle Lofts, Zane’s Old house, 14 Division




Which one doesn’t belong?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Honestly this isn’t a very humorous situation. I’ve lost a lot because of it. But for some reason today I just could not stop laughing.

All of the cops at the station just adored alex and I. I guess we were their entertainment for the afternoon. In total we were there for about an hour. The cop that did most of the talking to us (I mean flirting), was quite a character. Him and his other buddies were very busy boys, serving and protecting and stuff. More like offering alex and I sour balls, and talking about a “disgusting” girl one of them met over the weekend. The cop at the front desk asked why I just didn’t smile at him? (meaning the man who arrested me). I was going to kick him, and I instantly saw red.

A couple of times I actually forgot what I was waiting there for.

When it was my turn for my glamour shots, a man with an island (maybe bohemian) accent, asked me to follow him. He was very tall, and dark skinned, and was quite intimidating for a little shrimp like me. I instantly got that nauseous feeling I got the night of the incident. Luck for me, As soon as we got into the booking room, he instantly turned into a teddy bear. I had to sit in a chair and look at a camera for what felt like 20 minutes. Turn to the left, turn to the right. The camera’s flash never actually went off, so you never know when they are taking it. I could have been making a crazy lady face.who knows? When it was time to do my fingerprints we walked over to this large scanning machine. Boring I thought..we’ll I said out loud. I asked him what happened to good old ink? He said I could do it that way if I wanted, and as tempted as I was, I stuck with the laser. He copied every little finger, back, and sides, one by one. He asked me why I wasn’t wearing nail polish, and I told him I didn’t feel like it. He asked why I have a mark on one of my nails, and I told him because I got hair dye on it, and it stained. He asked me why I want to dye my hair for. I said because I was bored. He said ok. He was a very cute older man, who was very inquisitive.

Then came the questions. How tall are you, where do you work, who is your next of kin, any tattoos. Errrr this it where it got cute. I lied and said I had only one. I was apprehensive because the courts may see this and it may make me look like something other than the little angel that I’m. He had me explain it to him. I was like it’s a heart filled in with puzzle pieces. He asked me about 42 more questions about it. He said it was just in case something happened to me, “they” would be able to identify me. I instantly got sick, and thought of a CSI episode, with me as the star. He stared speaking Italian to me, and when I didn’t understand he got snippy and said that I should have listened to my dad when I was younger, so I would know what he is saying now. I called him a show off, and he smiled. He lead me out, I walked the wrong way to the holding cells, and he quickly whisked me off the other way and said I didn’t want to go down that way. I turned to him to say goodbye, and he said "ciao bella", and that was that. My Monday at the police station.

The end.
Tomorrow I meet with my lawyer, and I’m instantly pissed again just as I’m typing this. Fuck. Life. Fuck. I need a puppy or something.
(or I'll just watch this, and all will be good again)

No kisses
Jessica

3 comments:

XELA said...

I am soooooooooooooooooooo bored! I understand you can't draw stick people because I have the same handi* But your blogs are intresting and cute, maybe you'll earn your star in the literary world!? xo bee-ach

jessica said...

my not being able to draw stick people the way i wish i could was suppose to be our secret. next time i get mug shots, i'm asking someone else to take me.

lower case g said...

innocent?!?! ha! i kid, i kid... girls have it so easy. if that was me, they'd have beat me down in the shower TWICE, and then booked me for something else i didn't do!! thank Jebus you're pretty. show your boobs - maybe you'll get off?