Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sooooooookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I’m in such a great mood toady, and I’m not even joking around. There is no specific reason for this, but I think that a few things may have had something to do with it.

For one Sarah and I are in talks of Coachella trip #2 in April. I just don’t think I can say no to that.

Secondly Ashley just text me to inform me in advance that she will be home this weekend, and is going to “kidnap” me. I’m somewhat excited by this. I also enjoy when some tells me that they are going to kidnap me. I can’t wait to see her, she leaves me, comes back to me, it’s all so confusing. It also means that I’ll be living in the cit-tay this weekend, so that means I’ll be messing around town.

If I had a soundtrack to my life, no wait, a soundtrack for just today, the following songs would be playing:
The The- This is the day (probably one of most favorite “happy” songs)
Whitey- Wrap it up
Spoon- I turn my camera on and also Don’t you evah (awesome band by the by)
Wow this was cheesy. But so true.
A few of those songs I just named came on my radio today, and I was as excited as a kid with a brand new puppy. What can I say I’m ultra easy to please.

Speaking of puppies..Last night tasha and I decided to take a trip to the pet store. I clearly was not in the mental state of "sound" mind for that, and I should not have made such a bold decision to go, I mean all of my Buffy memories automatically flooded my mind. It certainly did not help that there was a new littler of bichon pups in the window right in front of my face. Ouch. I know I mentioned I was going to get a cat, but I need to be honest with myself. I’m a dog girl. I love cats, and all animals of course, but comon now. I’ve always wanted a chocolate lab. They're perfection to me. Just look…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

okok I'll stop.

Puppy names??

There was one at the pet store yesterday, and I instantly fell in love. Well I like to think we both did. We stared at each other a few minutes. Him behind that horrendous glass, and me being an ass in front of the glass. It’s meant to be, and that’s something I’m sure of.

My plan: Move on from this legal shit, move back into the city with a wicked roommate, start a new job at a bigger firm, and buy a new best friend. Yes money can buy you friends. I’m stoked about my plan, because it’s extremely realistic & that’s the best part.

I have been writing a lot about my day to day life lately. It’s kind of craziness, and I’m not at all being my normal private self, but for now it feels good. It’s basically like my extremely public diary…but I’m ok with it..for now.

kiss
jessica

1 comment:

vintage muse said...

buy the pup! i will pup sit for you and everything.
i like that you're writing. makes me feel less shitty about not seeing you as much as i should.]
kissies.