Tuesday, March 4, 2008

do you love me? do ya

Hummm, I’m feeling mixed emotions about this duo. I mean their album is almost two years old, so why haven’t I heard of them till recently? Umm, I have no idea why I even wrote that line, but I’m not going back, it’s my New Years resolution, or I guess more recently my lentolution. I guess I’m more for them than against. You know what I do like them, I really really DO and you might too, if you haven’t already decided of you’re nay or yey. (my besties will for sure like them)

I really enjoy:
No more long years
And
Yea Yeah (love this song right now)

P.s. Matt can be my bf anytime. Anytime. (Seriously google that shit)
MATT & KIM
Photobucket

Check check check em out
http://www.myspace.com/mattandkim
X-j

2 comments:

vintage muse said...

ur such a doll i could die. kisses.

Anonymous said...

matt is so hot, wow. they must be effing. bandmates and effers. fuck. hot.