Sunday, March 16, 2008

Staring at the Sun - TV on the Radio

Sunday: So last night wasn’t exactly a super duper “late” night, but the amount of wine that was consumed I imagine did not help. We (laura, and rob), woke up pretty early too, which consequently resulted in me having a completely useless day today. I just wanted to sleep. And I did. I passed out at around 2ish, and pretty much instantly had this fucked up, horrible nightmare. Or realmare. I was sleeping and I heard a female and male voice outside my bedroom door. It was a crack open (which it NEVER is), and they were talking about if it was really me or not sleeping in my bed. I heard their footsteps on my carpet, and no matter how hard I tried I could NOT open my eyes. It was like they were glued shut. Eventually I opened them, but I was frozen and could not move for a good ten minutes to get up and search around my house for this creepy couple bothering me in my sleep.

It was horrible, and in all the years this would be the worse nightmare I’ve ever experienced. Imagine trying to open your eyes but you can’t…Even worse the thought of someone standing over you and watching you as you sleep is just about the freakest shit I’ve ever though of….uggh. Tasha is coming over soon to sleep with me. I hates sleeping alone. Thought I could do it…but can’t.

Ps. Fun times at our din party friends. I’m scared to see the pictures, but all I know is that I haven’t laughed that much in a while.


Signed wimp wimp
x-j

3 comments:

little one said...

i gave my heart to TV on the Radio last summer, i <3 so much!!! i was singing at the top of lungs, drunk on the F train on sat. night...F train misses yessica

vintage muse said...

in almost all my dreams my eyes wont open all the way and my mouth is very dry and my limbs are heavy. its an awful feeling, and i dream this often. i dont know for sure what it means.

hope you have better sleep. miss/love you.

ps. i saw elise c at yoga, was good seeing her, she said she's been seeing you, so i felt that much closer to you.

Anonymous said...

I'll have the pix up soon. Couldn't function yesterday to do anything. Thanks for Sat though! =)

PS: you guys taped SOOO many little video clips, i don't know how i am ever going to get it all uploaded.

xx
Lisa