Sunday, March 2, 2008

My new obsession

MGMT
“management”


I’ve been dying to write a music blog, but there really was nothing to brag about, until right this second. This very Sunday morning it just hit me. Of course it should be about them. They excite me, and I positively think you should check them out. Their myspace is your best bet.

http://www.myspace.com/mgmt


I hope you love them as I do, and if you don’t, we shouldn’t be friends.
I’m also pretty sure they have a hilarious sense of humour, so that’s always a bonus.
Photobucket

xxxxxxxxxj

4 comments:

lower case g said...

ha! i was going to post this too! Time to Pretend rocks the show.

http://udrivel.blogspot.com/2008/03/lazy-sunday-post.html

get it....

jessica said...

see that's why we blog together for that very reason, and that's also why i get to jump on your bed when your at your pretty girlfriends house.
............
.got it.

jessica said...

that dudes blog is for serious. lil asain has great taste. NYC-go figure

Anonymous said...

awww. You said 'pretty gf's house' -
you're cute.
love u

legz