Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i miss my blog

Some may say I’m showing signs of neglect, but the truth is my mind is elsewhere.

Looking forward to having something fantabloulas to share. i think i have a music post tomorrow, but i'm in the decision process right this moment.
In the mean time……..She’s an amazing illustrator, so I suggest you check her out. Oh how I wish i could draw. Wink wink.
Photobucket
http://www.lovisaburfitt.com/

p.s. sorry about posting the cat vid 46 times. I thought it wasn’t working, then a trillion of them appeared at once. Geeze claud you’re perceptive :)
x-j

2 comments:

vintage muse said...

oh baby cakes im sorry i mentioned it, i was just confused because the titles were different!

this girl is a great illustrator, i like, i like.

dont think to hard about what to post, just post whatever you feel. those are the best posts.

i miss your face.

c.xo

jessica said...

no no never be sorry.
and yep you're right. the more i don't think the more i need to say.
and more and more and more.
x