Thursday, March 13, 2008

oh dear...and dog.

More pete
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My stomach has been in knots for 2 weeks now. Is hurts all the time, but I’m almost used to it. Could be nerves, but I’m not one to read too much into things like this. I've just repeated myself haven't I. (not a question).
It could also be because I've been spending a lot of time with myself, and I’m beginning to notice things that I don’t like very much. But I'm not sad.
If this is ever a time for change in my life, the time is right now.

I wish I could sing or draw. That would help.
x-j

4 comments:

vintage muse said...

i love you so so much.

Anonymous said...

doodle!! doodling is fun :)
xx
LegZ

little one said...

i adore every part of you!

jessica said...

xoxoxoxo to the moon my friends. xox