Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I’m ready to move away now. To the sea perhaps.

I was lying in bed last night and all of a sudden I wanted to get up and write this. I didn’t because 3 seconds later I was fast asleep. It was weird, but I wrote it now. It's down and exposed, and I’m fine with that.

if I had my way
I’d not get angry when you speak
I’d enjoy when we kissed
I’d want to break plans for you
I’d not force myself to let you touch me
I’d not be deceitful
I’d make you a part of my life again
I’d go away with you
I’d be tired of making up excuses
I’d not hurt you behind your back
I’d deal with the places you go
I’d still love you to death
I’d die for you
I’d make you read this blog

If I had my way I’d still love you to death.
If I had my way you’d know this blog exists and you’d read
it


Currently listening to: Bark Bark Bark by Haunts
x-j

3 comments:

vintage muse said...

let him read it let him read it!

Anonymous said...

ouch.

screw them.

all of them.

scissor.

Anonymous said...

wonder who thats for??? hmmmmmmm...