Saturday, December 15, 2007

Everything I’m not, may be everything I’am.

I really don’t have a vast amount of things to say about what's been going on, but I know a lot has, because I have been so busy. I guess what I’m trying to say is that nothing fun or embarrassing has happened to me in the last few days. how bizarre.

I recently had been hanging out frequently with an “old friend” of mine. I was reminded Thursday night, why they became an old friend in the first place. Vague? Sorry. I guess it’s true, people really don’t change. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.
Ok Ok I really just wanted to say that line.

So with my new hair cut, I’ve discovered that it only takes me 4 minutes to blow dry, and about 3 minutes to style. How wicked, awesome, amazing is that for me. What’s also amazing is that I started, and finished my Christmas shopping today. If my mother was not so bloody specific, I would have been out of that god forsaken mall 3 hours earlier. Mall = murder. I also bought myself a present, which usually ends up happening. I got a sweet pair of wayfarer's. I put them on, walked over to the mirror, and was like “damn glasses you look pretty good on my face, if I can say so myself, do you want me to have you”. They said yes. Then of course the sales man man came to give me his two sense, and that was that. So they next thing to do is book a trip somewhere hot, so I can actually wear them.

Today I’m not happy or sad. I’m nothing really. Totally indescribable. Do you ever feel like that? Or maybe I feel so many things that I can’t even pin point just one.

I have to stop this rant, and get ready…..

Snow storm? Where art thou?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

night
jess

No comments: