Monday, December 3, 2007

ho ho

It’s Monday and I never have much to say on Monday’s because I 'm usually on my worst behaviour. I assure you today is just like all the others. Earlier I bit into a sandwich that almost ripped my lip ring out. I’m in disbelief that my face did not gush large amounts of blood. Scores for me I guess. What I really had a craving for was this soup that the Drake makes. It’s tomato based, and amazing, and I used to eat it religiously, and I want it right now.

Today I felt a bit nauseous at work, which was not fun. I think it may have something to do with my drink choices from last night. I started with my favourite drink in the entire universe, the classic Caesar, ahh even typing the word makes my mouth water, then I had a glass of white wine, and then I had a Cosmo. Yuk. You should see my face right now. Nonetheless, I enjoyed them alllll!

Tonight I had to get shit done. Like basic everyday chores that I have not tended to in awhile. A long while. I did not do so. Ughhhhh.
But mostly importantly tonight was the night my family and I put up the Christmas tree, and other Christmas objects. This is usually a time where my sister and I want to rip each other's heads off. Not a far stretch from the norm, but its even worse on this night. Most of my friends know how much my sister and I strongly dislike one another. In fact she’s the only person I hate in this world. Ouch, I know. Oh get over it, it could be worse. Life is not perfect people. At least I adore my parents, right?

Here she is… (the tree, not my sister)
with my pretty mum, and....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taa-daa
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
kisses, it's almost Friday
jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful tree. beautiful mom. you love your sister - dont lie. and who is the man with the bum facing me decorating the tree...mystery...i think not lol

jessica said...

it's a mystery. and done.