Tuesday, December 18, 2007

perfect nothing

Paul’s shindig turned out to be a great night. So many colourful strong drinks were drunk. For one important reason only…to keep us warm of course. The drive home took Laura and I almost an hour, while it would normally take 20 minutes. Snow was falling, and falling and falling. I woke up to a snowflake extravaganza.

I would have to say that Sunday was probably on one the most amazing boring days I have had in a long time. I woke up early which pissed me right off, but then I found myself back in my bed covered with soft cozy blankets and pillows. If I got out of bed it was for a brief moment, and I was back in. I was not sleeping though. Although I wish I would have forced myself a little. I did however play on the computer, while chatting on the phone with various other bored stiff friends, doing the same thing I was doing. I finished the night by popping in two movies I rented the night before. It was a perfect day, and perfect night.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
x
jd
p.s This is normally where I would post my favourite “missed connection” of the day..BUT, they all suck. Get it together people. Talk about lacklustre. It’s been days since I’ve read a decent one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad that we missed it!

But I can say that Gare and i had the EXACT same kind of Sunday!! BEST EVER..till he had to leave and face the storm :(

Anonymous said...

1 hour to woodbridge + 1 hour to downtown = laura driving and sobering up from 3 am to 5 am.

murder.

never happening again.

Anonymous said...

and he does look damn hot in the pic. whoosh!

jessica said...

dave.
dave.
dave laura.
dave.

lower case g said...

viggo mortensen