Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well i'd like to think i'm the mess you'd wear with pride

That used to be my myspace headline. I adored reading it, because it hit home a little. Or once did.
Band of Horses
Photobucket

I was introduced to them a while back from a very musically inclined friend of mine. I play their songs when I can’t seem to fall asleep….
(In this photo the lead singer looks exactly like my good friend ryan. ) wow

Give them a listen when you can. I promise there will be a song especially sung for you.

much-loved
No ones going to love you
I go to the barn because I like the lyrics (My favourite)
The First Song (The singer’s voice sort of sounds like Perry Farrell’s, maybe even a early Neil Young in this one)
The Funeral
There is a ghost (played way too much on my LA radio station, but it will be new and amazing to you)
p.s no one's going to love you more than i do
jessica/sookie

No comments: