Friday, December 21, 2007

“Oh where’d my body go, Africa or Mexico?”

It’s 3:15 p.m. and I’m ready to pack up and go. My Christmas cheer has went out the window today; I mean a person only has so much. Today a client brought my boss one of those Christmas statutes that play music, and have magnetic little figurines that skate around on fake ice. He wound it up, what I’m sure was over 20 times, and left it on my desk, and walked out of the room. This bloody thing has no on/off switch so it’s been going and going for what feels like hours. I’ve contemplated throwing it against the wall, and just pretending that it fell off my desk onto the marble floor. It could definitely happen. He so did it on purpose.

I can’t wait to go home and pack up my things for the weekend. I have not seen my snowboard in almost 2 winters. There was no snow last year. No good snow anyway. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend, and a Merry Christmas.

Seriously friends, Merry Christmas to you and yours…
Photobucket
New Years ideas? No bars, clubs, or restaurants. So now what you got? It looks like since I can’t find the flight I need, or any flight, it looks like a hotel room and booze it is. Or if anyone is having a ridiculous house party.

I leave you with the usual. This ones kinda creepy, no? I love it.

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/mis/515766949.html

Kisses me.

No comments: