Sunday, December 2, 2007

Half the horizon's gone for a skyline of numbers

I haven’t been on here for a few, but I see that my partner in crime has taken the reins and posted some videos. I hate the killers, but my dear friend Lisa adores them so I guess I’ll have to deal. Ok that’s not fair, I love their song shadowplay, but it’s just a cover of the lemazing original from Joy Division.


It’s Saturday night at about 1:46 a.m. Well that would be exact time I guess. Ashley and I spent the weekend together shacked up in her condo. Today we woke up and went across the street to this place called Mystic Muffin. I used to drive by this damn place every day, and for some odd reason always wanted to go in. So of course I insisted that we go in. Mehhh, there were maybe 6 muffins in total, but the coffee was wicked good. I have pictures but will post them later. While I was drinking my amazing coffee I flipped though Exclaim, and one of the articles was a interview with Kenny and spenny. Blah blah blah, I was disappointed to find out that they both actually live in LA. How predictable. But wait, no, I totally thought they lived in Toronto. I was just crushed, and I feel cheated. I do however sill adore them and that brainless show.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Right now it’s crazy snowing outside and the wind is howling like mad. I can see and hear people skidding all over the road, and about every 20 minutes a fire tuck/ambulance will speed by. It’s pretty nasty out to say the least. Ashley and I obviously decided to stay in, and boy did we ever. As I said we woke up late, went to breakfast, walked around a bit, bought things we didn’t need, and froze our asses off. We went back to her place and watched 9 hours of Dexter in a row.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yep that’s what I said. Blankets, bottled water, and Dexter for 9 hours straight. Episodes 1-9 to be exact. We did take a half hour break to go pick up food from The Queens Mother Café, to obviously get my all time favourite Pad Thai. A girls gotta eat. Honestly though, i could not have had a better day. Now I sit here and type, as Ashley is already on dream number 3. At least.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Being down here makes me extremely sad. I used to live right down the street, and now I’m a visitor. I feel silly, but mostly sad. I love the west end, and that’s pretty much where I spend all my time, but the east end holds a special place in my heart. I miss the crazy homeless lady that used to scream at me when I walked out of ginger, and the way I used to get parking tickets on my street when I would walk to my car in the morning. sigh.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ohh ok so before I forget and get to lazy, or over it, on Thursday night L, Janet and I decided to check out that new club Tattoo Rock Parlour. It was ok. The upstairs was way to clubbie for me, but the downstairs was cool. Very basement like. And it has a real fireplace, with ample couches to sit, and chill out on, so that was nice. We proceed to find a nesting spot for the night, and ended up sitting beside a rather large crowd. I noticed from the corner of my eye a guy staring at us as we sat down, but obviously ignored it, and went about my business. Turns out it was our good buddy Stephen Dorff. I told L who it was and she disagreed. That is until he walked over to us, and introduced himself. I played dumb and when he asked my name, I asked his right back. What a little shrimp he is. A tad taller than me, but undeniably has a very handsome face. Some of you may read this and be like Stephen who?? Well I’ll tell you who, only the star/abusive boyfriend from the Britney Spears music video “Everytime”, and lets not forget Alicia Silverstone’s bf in the video for "crying" (Arrowsmith)..hellloooo people. Major star. haha ok that’s mean, he was in other things, like movies and such, but we all probably just turned them off because they were terrible. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001151. (for the curious) He was also in a certain someone’s music video, which was a little strange for me, and he did date big tited Canadian Pamela Anderson, so he gets some cred, right?. Anyway For a little we would give each other dirty looks, and we would all exchange witty banter back and forth. No wait wait, the story was sooo much better on Friday, when I still remembered it. I hate that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
in this photo he is saving Ms. Britney Spears from killing herself?
what a good guy.
Hummm, ok he was nice enough to come over to say goodbye. But that was quickly ruined, when he opened his mouth. I also said something to him that was very asshole of me. He was surrounded by these gross cougars, with blond hair, fake tits, and ugly tans, so I said “please do me a favour and not be typical and sleep with any of those women”. I know, I know that was totally unjust of me to say, but I did have a few and it just flew out of my mouth. He then grabbed my hand and said “honey you don’t know me, I’m way too obnoxious for them”. Hahahah what!!!! That makes no sense Stephen! Like not even a little bit. You meant to say you have higher standards, or are really picky??? We had a good laugh at his expense after that one. There were a few things I left out, because they were gross, yet kinda hot, but you get the idea. He was really stupid, but pretty, and some what amusing. Douche bag dwarf made our night. Well the beginning of it anyway.

Ohhh ok I’m going to bed. I hate posting writing without pictures, but there no chance of me doing it now, so they will be up tomorrow…
KISSES
JESSICA
XXO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and I did the exact same thing - just different shows.
Kelly & I stayed in with food and watched season 5 of Sex & The City (episodes 1-6) :P

PS: How can you NOT like the Killers!! :(

Lisa

Anonymous said...

dude buddy...i drove home in that shizz all the way to da bridge...lol...it was sick yo...hahahahahaha...i'm such a loser

Anonymous said...

aw shit...anonymous was me...

Anonymous said...

just a thought...say stephen dorff's middle name was Tom...that would make his initials STD...haha...so great

jessica said...

he is a STD, so that's fitting!
p.s. your a gay.

Anonymous said...

Yes that is funny STAR HOME SOLUTIONS. LOL

That was a relaxing night. Dexter has turned me into a secret serial killer. Don't worry I go after bad people. Of Course.

That was a fun weekend.. the snow was beautiful and the cars and plows were freaking loud.