Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Yo yo yo it’s Wednesday.

Christmas 2007 was pretty rockin.On the eve of the Christmas tradition, my mother, father and sister, for the first time in along time, just had a quite dinner at my house. It was sort of strange because I’m used to being with my dad’s rowdy Italian side of my family that night, but since everyone is getting older and making their own little pods, things inevitably have to change. After dins, I went over to alex’s place to watch a movie. It was horrible, and not funny at all, and I got a rash on both my forearms from her wool blanket. I have to admit, I really am a freak of nature. Something always happens, even when it’s just as innocent as me snuggling up to a good friend on a couch. Yeech. On Chistmas day the De Libero family trucked on over to my aunts house. That means that the four of us, entered one vehicle, and remained in that vehicle for over 45 minutes together. My father is no stupid man, he knows how to keep the peace. He blasted his new Motown Hits Cd he got, so all was kept kool, and the worst that happended was watching my mom dance in her seat, while listening to my sister try to sing. Yikes. I still would not have traded it for the world... And that was that. It really was quite a nice Christmas, but I can’t tell you how happy I’m to go back to normal people eating habits. I can’t even look at food the same as I used to. Right now, were not going to be friends.

I think I’m more than ready to move on from all this holiday stuff. I’m kinda pumped actually. I know it’s going to be a brand new year in a few days, but honestly just for myself I’m looking forward to a fresh start. I know that was deep, bear with me. I think I really just want one thing. This one thing is more than difficult to obtain. It’s a “one thing”.

Tra-la-la-de-da…la.

I went to see Juno today with the lovely Elise. Let me just start by saying that it was one of the best movies I have seen to date. I thought it was brilliant, and stupendously witty. I laughed almost throughout the entire movie. It’s something I can unquestionably see twice just to catch all the goodness it was jam packed with. Nothing makes me more happy than dry humour. So with that being said you MUST go and see it. I leave you with this.

She’s an amazing actress and ….Canadian, which makes her even more special.
This is a little racy for her, but here’s the prettiest person for today.
Ellen page (juno)
Photobucket
A quote from the movie
Receptionist: Free condom? They're boysenberry.
Juno MacGuff: No, thanks. I'm off sex right now.
Punk Receptionist: My boyfriend wears them every time we have intercourse, it makes his junk smell like pie
K bye.
J

No comments: