Wednesday, December 12, 2007

let's work it out

I want to start off saying that I’m feeling pretty content right now. Sure I got a horrible dye job this past weekend, and my hair looks like someone threw cheap orange paint on my head, and then proceeded to stroke it threw with their fingers, BUT I did end up finally purchasing my very own copy of..Troop Beverly Hills. The guys at HMV were laughing when they saw how happy I was when the girl found it for me. I explained to them that it is one of my favourite movies, and that I had been looking for it everywhere. They though I was nuts, and carried on to tell me all the movies that bombed, because shelly long stared in them…cashier: ”Ummm money pit, tom hanks, he-llo”. Jessica: “Whatever the movie rules”.
(thanks mil for checking, but i ended up being downtown and just got it there)

I’m also in high spirits because I got myself a bad ass hair cut tonight. Totally last minute, which means I was late..really late. The appointment was for 6:00, and I got there for 6:45. Traffic Traffic and more traffic. I jumped out of the car on a red light, and had to run down Bloor street like a bat out of hell, while my friend went to park.
I felt so bad. I hate when I’m tardy, but my hair dresser” Hiro”, is super wicked, and told me it was ok, and I believed him. We talked about Christmas, and he asked if I had family that lived in Toronto, & if I would be spending the holidays with them (ha, um yes, and more than just the holidays. joy.). I said yes, and asked him what his plans were. He told me that all his family is back in Japan, and that he is going to visit them in February. I felt so terrible. I wanted to invite him to Christmas at my house, but didn’t because that would just be weird. I could not imagine not being around family during this retarded season. It must be soo lonely. I hope he has good friends that will keep my man company this year. Ah life.

Anyway I’m exhausted, and want to be asleep in the next 20 minutes so I must get my daily dose of “missed connections” (sooo addicted), and get to sleep.

I leave you with this….A possible candidate for my next tattoo. I love cupcakes, colours, and pink frosting. Cupcakes and colours. That is all. I Can’t think right now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This chick has herself some pink skin.
And just because it says my name. Sort of.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
we're meant to be.
One thing: Amazing tee's anyone? http://www.threadless.com/catalog
x

4 comments:

lower case g said...

the inside-the-lip tat is disgusting. does it look like you've always got pieces of left-over chocolate cupcake in your mouth when you're talking? nast. no offence, poodle.

jessica said...

gareeeeeeeee ;(

Anonymous said...

aaaahahahaha....so true...grose

Anonymous said...

I like the lip tattoo. Really do. Go for it love.