Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fierce

Asia Argento
She’s harsh, but gorgeous. She actually reminds me of my friend Claudia in some of her shots.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I’m listening to Christmas music right now, getting myself prepped for the holiday. It will be turned off by noon. 100%. I am also trying to find a cheap flight to Miami. Ashley is going back for New Years, and guess who’s thinking about joining? I hate New Years. Ugh.

Next question: Would you rather die from the heat or the cold. This is another mind boggling question, which I always seem to change my mind over. Obviously death is not funny in any way, but if you had to choose?
(hilarious)
x
jessica

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I love the heat, and i REALLY love the heat... I think the cold will eventually numb you and therefore take away all feeling faster.

PS: Who the heck is that girl? Her last pose reminds me of Angelina's famous shot. Check your email.

Anonymous said...

I would rather die from the heat. The heat will kill you faster. You could argue that the numbness caused by the cold would be better but I wouldn't want it to be slow and drawnout. I'd rather it be fast and intense like a death caused by too high a temperature.

Anonymous said...

Does that make sense?

Anonymous said...

Not really. Cold numbs you.
With the heat you can't do anything about but just sit there and burn. You'd feel it every step of the way. Eeee...

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know, but because of that you'd probably die faster. I'd rather die as fast as possible, I mean if I had to.

lower case g said...

HEAT all the way!! i hate cold. HATE it. hey, "Hate" and "Heat" are almost the same word. anyhoo - cold would be the worst... FREEZING to death?!?! barf. frozen barf. HEAT would kill you quick, but it would be brutal... you'd pass out and dehydrate.. ugh.

Anonymous said...

Frozen barf = you paint a lovely picture my dear :)

vintage muse said...

the claudia u speak of is me, right?
hot compliment/ur the best/i love her, and you.

id rather die of cold, because i dont like that dizzy feeling u get when you're about to pass out. i think. i might change my mind, will let you know.

Anonymous said...

The cold sucks ass. Jess I think you should consider that trip to Florida.