Sunday, January 6, 2008

Annyong

I just realized in less than a month I will somewhat have a little part of my life back. My driver’s licence. That will be one piece to my so called puzzle of life. Stoked a bit.

I just got home from Elise’s cottage, and I must say that it’s becoming one of my favourite places to be. She has even suggested that I keep my board up there, since I most likely will only be boarding with her. Um yey. I certainly cannot argue with that, it just wouldn’t be right. We spent most of the weekend watching most of seasons one and two of arrested development, and I can’t even tell you how brilliant that show is. What a gem. I can’t believe they got rid of it. Jessica Walter is hilarious!

Now looking back on today, I’ve decided that my snowboarding abilities are not up to par with what I know I’m capable of. So Elise has suggested that I ask her brother to come with us next time and give me an extensive lesson, since he’s a wicked boarder. Instead of paying him, she recommended that I just buy him and ounce of weed. Deal. Lessons for drugs, more than fair enough.

On an entirely different note, most of you know how much I loathe the lawyer I work for. We constantly butt heads, and after two long years, I’ve decided that the best thing to do for myself is leave his ass. I’ve decided to quit either late next week, or early the following week. I’ll give him a months notice, because I’m pretty awesome like that, and I know how desperate he will be. Nothing makes me happier. I detest quitting jobs. I get so red, and hot, and awkward. I need to read my lines off cue cards or something. Anyways I think I need some time to figure things out, before I jump back into something. Before anything I need a vacation, and preferably as soon as possible. Something super cheap, like a thousand bucks. All I require is a clean beach, clear water, and a colourful umbrella in my drink. Problem is no one wants to come. (Janet I’m still hopeful for you) waiting….

Its 10:00, and I’m already in bed. As I swallow i feel my throat try to tell me something. Something along the lines of “your going to be sick soon, and I’m going to hurt you”. Yes something is definitely brewing, and I’ve been so carefully, being antisocial and all, so this in fact would not happen to me.

Waiting…
xjd
Elise’s bros decided to put dog food in her snowboarding boot a while back when they must have been upset with her. We discovered it today. A reason why I wish I had a brother.
Photobucket
Never play a game with me. I cheat. In this case taking more letters, and looking at them first. I’m sorry if you read this “hermano”.
Photobucket

This is what I got to hang out with today. “Tripper”
Photobucket

No comments: