Thursday, January 24, 2008

I can’t even begin to tell you how tired I’m today. I ‘m a walking useless zombie, and my eyes feel like they are burning through my head. It sure doesn’t help that this morning I got eyeliner in my eye, and there is a thin layer of makeup blurring my already good for the garbage vision. Most ironic part is I got tons of sleep last night. Well wait, It could have something to do with the fact that I was bored out my tree, and I spent too long (let’s just say that), on this website called Cute Overload. I know…I’m two steps away from turning into one of those weird cat ladies.

So today’s I’ve decided to lighten things up a bit, because of the recent tragic event. Actually a whole lot. Almost child like lighting up. Like if I was a kid, this is how I would cheer peeps up. I was originally going to post pictures of really cute puppies, but I thought to myself, “how non-original of you Jessica”, so instead…..
are you kidding me?
Photobucket
Photobucket
he's an old man. I'd want this one.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I grew up with hamsters...sydney and herbet...RIP.
If you don’t want to squeeze these little guys to death (in a loving way) something is seriously wrong with you, and we shouldn’t continue to be friends, because it would just be a lie.
x-j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first and last guy.

squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuish!!!

jessica said...

i would kill them all, that's why i'm not allowed to give myself a pet right now.