Thursday, January 31, 2008

Je sais que tu n'aimes pas ta réalité

It’s funny that this even came to my head, considering the fact that I’m listening to the worst music ever made, at work today, but I just got a boost of excitement about the Metric Concert next week. A trillion props to Ash for grabbing us the tix.
Photobucket

Not only is her voice stunning, but she has the face to boot. Her album Knives don’t have your Back, breaks my heart time and time again. It’s the perfect album to throw on, for let’s say a night in at home, (preferably your boyfriends), with candles, a drink, (preferable alcoholic), with a dash of a winter storm warning in affect ….Considering tomorrows anticipated storm, I think I’ll do just that…minus one part. Amazing still.

If you’re a fan, you must be at the sound academy on Thursday.
x-j
Post thought: I think I may have pink eye. I’ve never had it before, so I’m not entirely sure, but it would be pretty awesome if I did. When I was little, a few kids would get it at school, and get to stay home all week. Knowing my luck it’s probably just irritated because I have an eyelash stuck in it, but here’s to hoping. And this will only sound weird to the people who have already had pink eye. For the others, walking around with a wicked red crazy looking eye is where it’s at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't see the image. But that might be me and my limited shit at work.

PS: Is the show sold out?

jessica said...

ya it's your comp. Bloody work of yours blocking shit.

So I went on rotate this and it does not show sold out yet..but if you want to come, i'd get on it super fast.

Just go to RT, and grab one.

little one said...

I don't want to talk about the fact that I'm missing my LOVE, my ALL TIME GODDESS, Emily and her boys.

Hopefully will come to NYC soon, every soon.

FYI: Cat Power sold out, me gots not TIX!!! UHHH!!!