Friday, January 11, 2008

it's the way you talk in twos, and it's whatever I fell through.

Yesterday was a sour day.
I had my second court date, and needless to say it did not go very well. The Crown we had was inexperienced, and did not read over the disclosure before she started, which made things extremely shit for my end. Without getting into it deeply, the officer said in his notes that he submitted to court that I said and I quote “there is no way I’m talking that test”. I think what upsets me the most is how people can be so vindictive and have no shame about their ruthless actions. Why on earth would he blatantly lie like that? I just don’t understand people’s motives. He is ruining an innocent person’s life, and he has no shame in doing so. Situations, and people like this really give me little faith in the world. I’m soo sick of sounding bitter, but common. I still get my license back in a few weeks, but I still can’t seem to be satisfied with just that.
Screw that I’m going to the beach with my best dude friends ever.
Photobucket
I’m going to try to happier today. This weekend is going to be a busy one, and one I rather look forward to. I’ll be in the city till Sunday it looks like.

I have nothing to leave you with expect some advice. When I’m down in the dumps, I put on happy music, and happy music to me is Tom Vek. Now I just lied, I’m such a dirty little liar. I listen to Tom Vek when I'm bright and shiny. I don’t even know what I’m saying, so just figure him out for yourself. Lovesss.
TOM VEK
Photobucket
My favorites
That can be arranged
Cover
C-C You set the fire
Nothing but green lights
www.myspace.com/tomvek
x-j

8 comments:

lower case g said...

"nothing but green lights"

jessica said...

OMG Yesss..

Anonymous said...

that guy in the plaid shirt is so hot! who is it?

i'm remaining single until i have a boyfriend who looks like that. f it.

vintage muse said...

I'm taking a course completely on the brilliant chaucer, and when i read your sentence, "I had my second court date..." i imagined you meant you were being pursued by a courtly lover, and that it was the month of May.

Boyd is gorgeous!

I MISS YOU.
c. xo

little one said...

oh my god brandon boyd, i haven't seen him in forever. god, gorgeousness behold him!!!

last i heard he was dating carolyn murphy but then i started to HATE incubus so i lost all knowledge. who now?

jessica said...

He's Tom Vernon Kell, and he's a hot bitch. But he's 27, and that's a bit young for me, so laura, he's yours.

as for claudia, if i was reporting about a date, chances are I def would not use such profound words to express it... Or them.
aww not them all, i feel bad now, but just a bit.

mISS U 2.

lower case g said...

incubus man looks gross and emaciated... but i think girls are into that now?? i dunno. he needs to eat.

jessica said...

i'm going to agree with you on that. skinny is nast. I like the dude with the tatts. he kinda looks like my sister's boyfriend, which sort of concerns me, but i'd...stop there.