Tuesday, January 8, 2008

You remind me of the babe, What babe? babe with the power, What power? power of voodoo

Is it weird that I wish I had two different colored eyes? Kinda like Bowie’s, or kate's or kitty's here. How crazy does his look? I would like that for myself. I wish there was such thing as eye transplants, that only I knew about it. I would choose one violet, and one blue with a speck of red, but only in one…the violet one. Hot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I’m quitting my job in less than 4 hours!!!!!! My heart is pounding, but I’m a bull so I can do this..??..right??
X-J

2 comments:

little one said...

of course you're a bull so you can do !!! good luck even though you don't need it! it'll feel so good and relieved once it's done plus, they usually are expecting it!

vintage muse said...

i read that bowie doesn't actually have two different colored eyes - when he was younger a pal of his punched him in the face (over a girl) and his pupil is, like, forever in a coma lol. basically the pupil expanded really big and is paralyzed that way and is unable to dilate or contract according to ambient light.
thats why it looks brown. weird, right?