Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i can spell what you can't say

Last night I said goodbye to yet another good friend of mine. This one I lost to Australia. Oh and Sunday I lost Janet to a big lonely apple, or the city I know and love, New York….for the second time. If one more of my friends move away from me, I swear I’m outta here too. I’ll go to..I don’t know, Christmas Island. I swear people stay put!

Since I still don’t have a license, I’m forced to spend my lunch hour in my building’s cafeteria. One word, GROSS. I honestly have no idea what they are thinking when they decide what to make for the day. On the days when I don’t bring a lunch, I’m forced to eat a bland egg salad sandwich. So today I’m rebelling and writing this while I sit at a table that seats 8 people. I don’t even care who looks at me, and thinks “whata little twit”.

So as I sit here at my lonely table for 8 I gaze to my left only to see a hideous painting on the wall above me. Its beige, and the actually image is a faded blueish colour. It’s called “William Buffett”. Or wait, that could be the artists name, (if you would even call him that), it’s hard to tell. Anyways it’s ugly and has dried food stuck on it. Don’t you ever wonder how the food gets up there, so high? As far as I’m concerned, I think that should be the 8th wonder of the world.

My only compliant other than the ugg picture, is that I still don’t have internet connection at home. I spoke to Bell Sympatico and they said it would be up and running by Wednesday, because they are installing new equipment. Excuse me? Do you think that you are a little fly by night company that can just do that to me? I mean I have questions. I have them all the time, more and more pop into my head as the hours pass. If I don’t have access to the google engine how am I suppose to find my answers? I’ll admit taking the internet away from me is a cruel cruel action, than can permanently do some serious damage. Like last night for example, I really wanted to read up on (jog my memory), the richter scale, but I couldn’t do so because I was rejected. So today I’m that much stupider. A complaint letter is in the making. Word of the day please: Stupider.

p.s has anyone seen the new Pepto Bismol auditions commercial? Hilarious, I wish that was my mother.
I leave you with this.
They are rude, crude, with lyrics like…

“She’s a cheerleader, she’s a virgin, and she’s really tanAs she stepped out of her massive carI could only notice she was more than fuckable”

or just really rad ones like this….
“I came face to face with my step-cousin or whatever, who cares?Anyway, he was wearing skinny jeans, had funky hairAnd the cutest British accent everStraight away, I could tell he was rockerFrom his sexy attitude and the way he looked at meMmmmmm, he is totally awesome”

That’s right, THE TEENAGERS are coming to the Social on January 27, 2008. I’ll be in attendance for that one fur-sure.

I love girls, they’re such assholes.
Photobucket

Give a hipster a chance…ok don’t, but give these ones one.
Photobucket
x-jd

1 comment:

little one said...

http://idolator.com/345157/theres-a-festival-coming-to-the-nyc-area-but-dont-you-dare-call-it-coachella-east

This is why you're happy I moved...all the possibilities!!