Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fill these spaces up with days

I had a hard time finding a picture for this band, because most/all of them look like they can be used for a Lilith Fair add. Yikes. Thanks but no thanks. Seriously google image search their ass. They’re not a new band or anything, I just have plenty of free time at work today, and want to share my bounty. (Lisa & Laura, you will like them). They are totally the girls you would see riding their bikes around Kensington Market.
AZURE RAY
Photobucket

Anyways this one is for the chicks, and maybe some of my dude friends, depending. I’m going to go ahead and suggest giving them a download to see for yourself. It’s excellent breakup music. If you enjoy MAZZY STAR,(xoxoxo) this will tweak your interest too.

Don’t make a sound
If you fall
Sleep
Rise
*Come to think of it, those few might be the only ones I like.
x-j

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall download tonight :)xo

little one said...

Love Mazzy Star! Will check out also!

jessica said...

yey.