Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sleep don't pacify us until daybreak sky lights up the grid we live in

i can easily write blog on Sundays. they just may not be any good.

I’ve barely had a moment to breathe this weekend. Everything was so structured. This is actually the first down time I’ve had, & I’m in no way complaining about it, nor my busy pleasurable weekend. It’s nice to be sleeping in my own personal bed tonight. Don’t get me wrong, I adore waking up to my friends’ pretty faces, but this is also nice too.
I went to a concert last night and was blown away by the amount of beautiful people in attendance. I mean it was the most attractive group of people I’ve even seen in one building ever. Both sexes, it was bizarre in a fine way. I also ran into the beautiful Claudia and Melissa which makes sense. All in all, a good night, but a late night, again because of my situation.

By the time I was in my bed it was close to 4:00 a.m. I obviously, as soon as my head hit the pillow fell fast asleep. I felt like I was dreaming all night when I woke up this morning. It happened to be the kind of dream that you weren’t entirely sure if it was real or not. I guess I was still pretty incoherent just waking up and all, but it felt soo real. I was almost disappointed when I came to terms that I was just dreaming. I guess I wanted so badly for it to be my reality. Ahh, dreams, they sure can getcha.

So now I’m tired, but as per usual can’t fall asleep. I was planning on going to see the
Teenagers tonight, but I just couldn’t bring myself to go. I mean I really don’t feel like pretending that annoying lil scenesters don’t bother me tonight. I know there will be a plethora of the shits, and I’m in the mood where they will, (and I may even) make me want to kick them. So I’ve made the executive decision to put myself to bed instead. All in all, a good decision.


Currently listening to: Nude by Radiohead
Good suggestion L
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Night

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the suggestion...
even though you might have meant Laura (as L), I'm taking it anyway;)
xo

jessica said...

take it and run with it pretty....

little one said...

ahh, i love attractive people, wish there were more!!! i kid!

vintage muse said...

running into you was the best xo.

Unknown said...

YOU are the beautiful one.

photos soon.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I love to read stories like this. By the way add some pics :)